Thursday, April 23, 2009

Look who's 5 months old!

Sweet little Luke is now 5 months old! It's hard to believe he is getting so big. He is growing into such a sweet boy and has a great personality. He loves people and smiles at everyone, including strangers! He is so playful and loves his toys and rattles. He spends some time everyday in his exersaucer with a bunch of toys, just playing away. He is rolling over a lot, which is great, but he often gets stuck and can't seem to roll himself back over. He is just a very curious baby, so I know as a toddler he will be very busy indeed! Most everyone I run into tells me that Luke looks just like his Daddy. I guess that must be accurate, since it is hard for me to tell resemblances with my own kids. That must just mean he is very handsome! I'm so happy to see Luke grow, but I wish the time didn't pass so quickly! I need to just make sure to take advantage of all those snuggly moments with him and cherish each moment I have with him!

What a cutie!!!!

4 comments:

  1. He is adorable! And such a big smile! All your kids are great. I love seeing the pics. You can see their sweet hearts shining through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an adorable smile!!! It makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Man, he's got the hair thing going on! I can't believe he's already 5 months old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will probably sound surprising, i guess, but i don't think he looks much like his Dad....i mean some of your other boys look more like him.....not that he isn't handsome, though. What a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete