Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Guess what he's doing now?


Luke, my little cutie patootie, turned 8 months old today! Not only that, he started crawling this past weekend. Man, is he quick! It's really more of a belly flop and army crawl, but he certainly can get where he needs to go. He can get up on his knees, but isn't quite sure how to coordinate the actual crawling yet. He's able to get to pretty much anything he wants-he crawled all the way across the room yesterday to come see me-the whole time, saying "Mum, Mum!". By the way, do you like his spiffy new haircut? I think he looks quite handsome. I have to admit, it was hard to cut off those sweet little baby locks, but he looks pretty good with his new 'do. At least we won't get any more cute baby girl comments. He is such a sweet little guy-my day is just not the same unless I get one of his great big bear hugs! He clutches your neck with his chubby little arms and hums in happiness. It truly makes any stress I have just melt away. So if you're ever having a stressful day, head on over here-I've got a baby just waiting to give out hugs! He is very curious and is always looking at and inspecting everything. His 2 yo sister, Eden, is the same way..maybe she can teach him some things! I think at the rate he is going, it won't be long before he's running around the house. What a blessing and joy he is to our family!

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable!!! Love the hair cut. He is the happiest thing I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete