Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beautiful spring

I love spring. To me, it's the best season, hands down. I love the warmer, but not too hot, weather. I love the blooming flowers. And I love my kids being able to go outside and play! To take advantage of a beautiful spring day here in Houston, we decided to do some gardening. We had a few flowers to plant in our yard-here is my 4 yo working after telling us she was going to rake some leaves. Wrong season, but that's okay, she was loving it.


Hubby and I planted the flowers around our tree. There's not much blooming on there now....



But hopefully they will start to open up and give the yard some color. Like this-seen elsewhere in our yard....



My 8 year old daughter decided to take my camera and snap some pretty pictures of spring. Like our flowers in the kitchen..


And this lovely sight from our yard. Hmmmm....I think that pretty plant may experience a Round-Up rainstorm pretty soon! What do you think?

Yes, spring has sprung, and I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment