Monday, October 26, 2009

11 months and growing!

11 months....already! I'm really getting to be a big guy! Wanna know what I'm up to?
  • I'm 22 1/2 pounds and can barely fit in my carseat anymore
  • I have 6 teeth now!
  • I love to climb-on top of things or out of things. I love the challenge of a grocery cart seatbelt!
  • I really enjoy pushing cars around-I learned it by watching my older brother.
  • I can stand by myself for a few seconds-watch out, I'll be walking soon.
  • One of my favorite things is to go for walks outdoors-I am king of my stroller.
  • I love to laugh and I love to be tickled too!
  • I talk all the time in baby-ease, but it seems like other people don't understand what I'm saying.
  • My fave food picks? Bananas, grapes cut in half, and applesauce.
  • My favorite game is the throw-everything-on-the-floor game. Blocks, books, movies, whatever-plus Mom picks everything up so I can start over!
  • Life is good around here-I don't cry as much and I spend most of my time exploring. I still don't like Mom to get too far away. I need my hugs!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!!!!!!!!!! Too cute. You are awesome, Amy, he looks so much like Larry. So happy to hear Larry is doing better. Thank the good Lord. Love ya, Rose

    ReplyDelete