- I'm 22 1/2 pounds and can barely fit in my carseat anymore
- I have 6 teeth now!
- I love to climb-on top of things or out of things. I love the challenge of a grocery cart seatbelt!
- I really enjoy pushing cars around-I learned it by watching my older brother.
- I can stand by myself for a few seconds-watch out, I'll be walking soon.
- One of my favorite things is to go for walks outdoors-I am king of my stroller.
- I love to laugh and I love to be tickled too!
- I talk all the time in baby-ease, but it seems like other people don't understand what I'm saying.
- My fave food picks? Bananas, grapes cut in half, and applesauce.
- My favorite game is the throw-everything-on-the-floor game. Blocks, books, movies, whatever-plus Mom picks everything up so I can start over!
- Life is good around here-I don't cry as much and I spend most of my time exploring. I still don't like Mom to get too far away. I need my hugs!
Monday, October 26, 2009
11 months and growing!
11 months....already! I'm really getting to be a big guy! Wanna know what I'm up to?
Posted by Quivermom at 9:50 PM