Sunday, July 25, 2010

My little chef

Here's my 4 yo- a little chef-in-training for sure! One of her favorite things to do is crack eggs. I've never seen a child this young who loved to crack eggs so much, but she does it well, I must say! She is very careful not to get shells in the bowl, and truly, she rarely does. Here she is getting out the eggs...
Giving them a quick crack on the side of the counter.. .

Putting the egg over the bowl....

And finally, opening up the shell and letting the egg plop in the bowl.

This day, she cracked about 24 eggs for me so I could tend to some of the other cooking. If she keeps this up, maybe she'll be cooking the whole meal for us before long!

1 comment:

  1. What a little angel, she is. She is just like her Mommy. Maybe she will be a chef some day!
    Blessings~xo

    ReplyDelete