Monday, April 4, 2011

One step closer....

to manhood! My 2nd oldest son turned 16 the last day of March.....phew! Where has the time gone? My once little toddler is now old enough to drive? Understand, I didn't say he IS driving! That is a little ways off. First comes the job to save up the money to buy the car so that he can drive! He is excited to start working on that. Since he's past the party age, really, he opted to take his birthday budget money and use it toward buying something he wanted. We celebrated at home with a giant decorated M and M cookie and two kinds of ice cream. Low key, but just how he wanted it. Even though you can't tell from the picture, he really did have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Time goes by so fast! I remember the dayhewas born,it was just a few years ago! Right. ????? Looking forward to seeing everyone. My love to all. Great cookie. Xo xo

    ReplyDelete