Thursday, March 26, 2009

A rainy day and a sick little girl...

We awoke last nite about 2 am to find little Hannah (3 yo) had thrown up all over her bed and herself. Poor thing. After cleaning it all up, we moved her to big sister's bed to go back to sleep, only to be awakened an hour later with another throwing up episode. At least she didn't throw up ON her sister. At that point, they both moved to the floor onto the makeshift bed we threw together. No episodes after that, thank goodness, and she's managed to keep food down all day. I guess it was some kind of 24 hour thing. It was a very rainy day here today also-felt very gloomy. I notice my mood is not as upbeat when the sun is hidden all day-and man, did my mood show through today. It also didn't help that my oven decided to break..right in the middle of my cooking our dinner. I am so glad that tomorrow is a new day-a new opportunity to look to Jesus, instead of around at my immediate circumstances. Oh, how I wish I could be so focused on Him all the time! I am thankful that no one else is showing signs of being sick at this point..and I am so thankful for a husband who helps clean up vomit in the middle of the nite..even when it makes him feel like he wants to vomit! Yes, I'm very blessed. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment