Friday, March 27, 2009

A fun time for everyone!

We had such a fun time today. The kids and I went to a family fun place, called It'z, here in Houston. I had never heard of it before, but I'm so glad we went. They have a giant all-you-can-eat buffet with pizza, pastas, salad, etc. (great for my big crew!). They have tons of family friendly video games for all ages (no violent ones), and even many rides, such as bumper cars, a roller coaster, and bowling. My favorite part was the toddler area which was gated in so little ones can't wander off. Perfect. That's where I spent my time with the youngers while the older kids played. They earned lots of points from the games they played and were able to cash in for prizes in the little store. The only bummer was that I forgot my camera to catch pictures of all this fun! Oh well. The best part was that this would have cost us almost $175 for everyone to go, but we were able to have this whole afternoon of fun for only $20. I am sure we will not get this opportunity to go again, so I had to take advantage of it. Plus, when i arrived home, I found that the repairman had come (Larry was there) and fixed the oven, so now that is working. Don't ask me what it cost...I can cook and bake again-yay! Well, it's late....time to rest up and prepare for tomorrow.....grocery shopping day.

No comments:

Post a Comment