Monday, April 9, 2012

A blessed Easter

What a blessed Easter Sunday I had!  It was wonderful from sun up to sun down.  I attended the sunrise (6:30!) service at church, singing hymns and praising the Lord as the sun came up. It was wonderful-my heart was so full after that experience.  Since it was a holiday, the kids and I did plenty of baking and were able to bless several of the neighbors with  the treats. 
Cupcakes....


Cake pops with colorful sprinkles..

 Yummy!

My oldest son came over for Easter dinner, making our family table complete.  I'm still not totally used to him being gone, so it was great to have him back, even for a short time.  Dad made a spiral ham and we had sides of veggies, potatoes, and rolls.  Don't forget apple pie for dessert!  Everyone chowed down and enjoyed it.  Lots of leftovers for ham sandwiches, too!

I hope you had a wonderful Resurrection day also.  Praise the Lord!

1 comment: