Sunday, November 21, 2010

Little dude's birthday

Yep...today my little guy turns 2. My baby! I can't believe I'm saying that, as we always seem to have another baby in our house by this point. But as it is, we don't, so he has to stay a baby for a while longer for me, and this whole birthday thing is just messing that all up! I let each of my kiddos pick their birthday theme. His choice? Puppies! He loves, loves, loves puppies. The kids and I did a search for a cake that most resembled what he wanted and came up with 101 dalmatians. It was a little more involved in making it than I thought, but I think it came out pretty well. He loved it, which made me smile..makes it all worth it!

He got lots of presents from family, which he was a little unsure of how to open at first.


But once he got the hang of it, he was on a roll!


Of course, he needed to take a little snack break with some M&Ms



Then finally onto the cake. He needed some help from Dad blowing out the candle, but it's official.....hes's 2!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Precious cake and precious boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, as usual, he is too cute, what a dollie, i will just eat him right up, Love Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! so Nov. 21 is his b-day? that's my oldest's b-day!!! happy belated b-day to him!

    ReplyDelete